- Top level functionaries from the Central and State Government Departments
- Senior experts from National and International Agriculture Research Institutes
- Financial institutions like banks, NABARD, SIDBI
- Academicians - State Agriculture Universities & Agri Management Colleges
- Agribusiness and food companies from India and abroad
- Farmers groups and Progressive farmers
- Infrastructure developers like Cold chain, warehouse, rural godowns
- Development agencies like Commodity boards, APEDA, FAO, IFAD, etc.